Decades of Style #3007 - 1930s button dress
This was a complete bitch to work with. It went together really easily, but I had to alter the crap out of it. I actually finished it in early June, but then it just sat there for a month because I didn't want to do all the alterations. I would make this dress again, but I would majorly rework the pattern. The bust part was too big (still kind of is), I didn't like how far apart the front straps were, and I had to take up the sleeves a good 4" because they looked stiff and ugly (even though I used linen, which was recommended for the pattern).
the vintage flower shaped buttons are plastic